CYBERQUIP CONSTRUCTION SIMULATORS
CYBERQUIP Construction Simulators are the most effective way of training your construction operators to be safer and more efficient.
Construction simulators allow for precise training in a safe and controlled environment, preventing unnecessary dangers on the construction site and reducing the frequency of accidents, resulting in competent, productive machine operators. By concentrating on specific tasks and being continuously monitored, trainee construction operators receive accelerated training that improves their productivity and eliminates bad habits at the outset. CYBERQUIP Construction Simulators have very low running costs which, coupled with zero lost opportunity costs during training, makes for an outstanding return on investment. Successful contractors and training institutions around the world are using CYBERQUIP Construction Simulators to safely and effectively train operators for work on construction sites.
The CYBERQUIP Construction Simulator range simulates earth moving equipment from all major manufacturers such as Caterpillar (CAT), Komatsu, Terex, Case Construction, John Deere, JCB, Hitachi, Volvo, Liebherr, New Holland and Bell.
Benefits of Simulation Training
COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING AND EVALUATION
Each CYBERQUIP Construction Equipment Simulator provides training and facilitates objective evaluation in the following areas:
- Training and evaluating novices in the proficient operation of construction equipment
- Providing a new-recruit screening system
- Providing effective refresher training for experienced construction equipment operators
- Instilling the theory and practical aspects of economical machine operation
- Providing training in emergency situations not possible on the real construction equipment
- Entrenching safety procedures